2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
The types of nonpublic personal information that we may collect depends on which of our Services you are utilizing. We may collect the following types of information:
- Information we receive from you on applications, forms and in other communications to us, including but not limited to: identification information such as name, street address, e-mail address(es), telephone and facsimile number(s).
- Information pertaining to your transactions with us, our affiliates and others.
- Information obtained when verifying your registration when using our Services, including but not limited to: username, password, and secret questions and secret answers for resetting passwords.
- Information from your browser or mobile device, including but not limited to: Internet Protocol address, type of mobile device, mobile operating system, browser type, pages you visit and the information you request, and the date and time of your access.
- E-mails or other communications sent to us by you.
CO-OP Financial Services uses the above-listed information, only as permitted by law, including for the following purposes:
- To complete transactions and provide services authorized by you.
- To complete transactions and provide the Services authorized by you.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share your information in the following limited circumstances:
- When your consent is expressly provided.
- With companies that assist us in administering and bringing you our Services. The information shared with these companies typically includes information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct our operations, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records. These companies may include credit, product development, and data processing vendors.
- With other financial institutions, such as member credit unions. The information shared with these financial institutions typically includes information to verify accounts, confirm transactions, and to coordinate and improve the Services provided to you.
There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties your personally identifiable information, when permitted or required by law, such as in response to legal process or to government entities, or when you have requested us to share information about you with a third party.
This includes using Tracking Technologies (defined below), web server log files and tracking code, and information we receive through the use of these Tracking Technologies to analyze trends, administer this website, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Information of this type may be combined with other sources of information for these purposes. This allows us to recognize your needs and continue to make the improvements that are important to you and our customers.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have reasonable and appropriate security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuses, and alteration of your personally identifiable information under our control. We have taken reasonable steps to confirm the information is retained in secured facilities and that reasonable measures have been implemented for protection from unauthorized access. This website utilizes industry-standard SSL technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information submitted to us but may not always secure other parts of our website.
No security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our website or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We ask that you do your part by maintaining any usernames and passwords you use to access the Internet or this website strictly confidential.
5. OPTING OUT
If you do not wish to receive periodic mailings or e-mails, or telephone contact concerning our website or our products or Services, you may opt-out of receiving such marketing or promotional communications by sending us a written request to email@example.com or by following the opt-out instructions in the communication you receive from us. However, if you choose to opt-out of marketing or promotional communications we reserve the right to contact you regarding technical support and any other matter that might affect our Service to you, and/or your use of the website, as applicable.
6. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Every time you come to the website, our website’s web server automatically collects and we may use your cookies, web beacons, and other similar tracking technologies (collectively “Tracking Technologies”) to collect “non-personal” information as you browse our website. Generally, your email address and all other personal information is collected only when you voluntarily provide that data.
Using these Tracking Technologies is a standard practice on the Internet. If you do not want a cookie placed on your computer as a result of using the website, you may disable cookies altogether by setting your browser or third party software to reject cookies. If you reject the cookie, you may be unable to use portions of our website that require registration, some pages of the website might not function properly, and the website experience will not be capable of being tailored to you from visit to visit. Please consult your web browser’s documentation for more information about how to turn cookies on and off for your browser. Cookies are placed on your computer, and accordingly we neither store cookies on our computers nor forward them to any external parties.
7. WEB BROWSER DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We currently do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals.
8. MODIFYING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The website is not directed toward children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If a child provided this website with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian send us a written request to the address listed below and we will promptly delete the child’s information from our records.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
CO-OP Financial Services
9692 Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
Last updated on April 5, 2017 – See more at: http://co-opfs.org/privacy-policy/